Tuesday 1 September 2015

Hogwarts book folding pattern

pattern from Tracy Heys 831 folds here's the etsy link 831 folds
So this is probably my favourite book I've ever made

I decorated with papers from a Magik graphics CD-ROM called The Alchemist
I made a little wizard hat and put on top and printed off a little marauders map and added that to the top.

The broomstick was made with a doweling rod coloured in with a brown alcohol pen. I used bits of an old flower decoration and cut into little twigs, and secured with glue and gold coloured thread.

Then simply attached a gold ribbon and a deed a little gold leaf embellishment to the bow on the front.


2 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing book! What a great idea to add the embleshiments! Etsy no longer offers the Hogwarts pattern which is too bad because i do not have the skills to make a pattern.

    ReplyDelete